Hi,

Using the CSS between Apache and Tomcat seems a bit overkill as Tomcat
provides all the functionality that a CSS would.  However I think you can
get it to work.  All you need is a single worker to the CSS.  From there
the CSS should bust it out and spread it across the various Tomcats.
There wouldn't be any loadbalancing in the JK2 configuration.

Just like a web server might have multiple hosts behind it, to the outside
world you only see one IP.  Same thing goes for JK2.

I don't have a properties file handy but search the archives and you'll
find an example.  You just want a real basic single worker config.  I
think there might be one in the JK2 docs.

Make sure to configure the CSS to make the sessions sticky by some
mechanism (unless you are using clustering) otherwise Tomcat could goof
up.

-e