Hi

Im not involeved with Tomcat as a developer. Cant any of you developers
make the patch. Let me know ;-)

Steff

I believe the j_target_url was a proprietary add-on attribute WebLogic
added, not part of the servlet spec, and that there's no equivalent in
tomcat at this time.  I could be wrong, however ;)  Even if I'm right,
adding this attribute wouldn't be a big deal I imagine: want to
contribute a patch? ;)

Yoav Shapira