I guess this is more of a generic http server question than a tomcat one, but I'm
looking for recommended toolset(s) to use in
benchmarking the performace of our tomcat based webapps.
I'm looking for something like Apache Benchmarking Tool that I could use on windows -
preferably free, and preferably a java based
thing that I could run elsewhere, and that I could wrap in Ant tasks, and that
supports https.

Suggestions appreciated.

Steph Richardson
Kvasar Technology LLC
HQ: suite 106, 822 Boylston st., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
smtp : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http : www.kvasar.com