I should state that I'm pretty new to Tomcat 4, but have used Tomcat 3 for quite a
while.

In order to prevent the "examples" web-app from loading (which required the invoker
servlet, which I've commented out completely for the moment), I thought I could just
set the Host autoDeploy attribute to false, and get rid of the examples Context entry
from server.xml. However, it looks like even with autoDeploy false, subdirectories of
webapps are automatically added. I'm sure I'm just missing something - anyone care to
enlighten me?

(Tomcat 4.1.27 if it matters.)

Jon