Filip Hanik wrote:

<distributable/> should be set in web.xml according to the latest
servlet spec feel free to contact me with any problems you might
have, several companies are using Tomcat 4.x replication in
production already

Filip,

Where is the latest code for Tomcat 4.x session replication? I would like to try it out on some of my test code.

I found this link:
http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups.html
Is that the latest?

Do you know what happens when you happen to upgrade the software on one JVM and it results in loading new classes that are stored in a sesssion? Currently if you do that with Tomcat and do a context reload, the session is evicted, I would think the same thing would happen with session replication as well...

Thanks,
Dave