1) Delete the html pages
2) If the html pages are masked behind the html pages (via a forward on include) - Move the pages somewhere under WEB-INF
3) There is an Valve for restrict requests by address - you might be able to use or adapt that

-Tim

John Wallis wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have a site that provides jsp/java pages only.

Problem is: people can visit my site (costing me money)
and gain access to the www (html pages).

I don't have any proxy settings in server.xml
How can I block this?

Thank You,

John Wallis