PDF

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 8:44 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: article on tomcat performance

Here is a quick update. I plan to release the finished article thursday or
friday. tim and mike were kind enough to review it. I'm still waiting for
the other reviewers. My question is what format would people like?

word
openoffice
pdf

peter

Peter Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It looks like the tomcat performance book probably won't happen, so I am
writing a short article based on some of the benchmark results. I should
have a draft done in a week. Anyone interested in reviewing it?

peter lin