I've temporarily uploaded the article until Remy has time to post it on apache servers.

http://webpages.charter.net/eleanorlin/article.zip

peter lin

Peter Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

quick announcement. I've completed the article and emailed it to remy. the related
source files are currently on my server. Please be gentle, my bandwidth is limited
until remy posts all the files on apache. When remy has time, he will post it :)

http://tao.altern8.net:8080/jmeterUtil.zip

http://tao.altern8.net:8080/benchmarks.zip

the first file contains the webapp, jmeter test plans, source and other stuff. the
second file is the raw apache AB results.

peter lin