Howdy,
Why is it growing so fast?

You have several options, all of which have been discussed on the list
in the past.  They include:

- Using an external program like logrotate to rotate the stdout log for
you.
- Adding swallowOutput="true" to your context so that stdout/stderr
output from those webapps goes to their servlet log, which tomcat
rotates for you nightly.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

communication in
>error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
>destroy all copies of it.
>
>Thank You

and notify the sender.  Thank you.