> The module that could not be found, it seems like IIS is
> talking about
> isapi_redirect.dll. I don't know
> really how it all works with these isapi filters, but the
> file should be downloadable from a browser, so
> you should try pointing your browser to
> http://locahost/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
> and make sure you can download the file. If that does not work you
> have access problems. The IIS
> user can't reach the file. I think we are close to a solution now.

Well done - that was indeed the problem! (I still can't download
isapi_redirect.dll because I haven't given read access to the directory)
but you pointed me in the right direction - I was pointing /jakarta at
the tomcat directory rather than the directory underneath it. I've
changed that, and it's all working fine now :)

I think the reason I didn't check before was that clearly it *was*
finding the module at some stage, otherwise I wouldn't have had an
isapi.log file - but presumably it needs it in two different ways.

Anyway, thank you ever so much - you're a star :)

Jon