From: Jon Skeet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:42 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: IIS 5.1 and Tomcat 4

<snip log>

> It seems like /mobilizer/mobilizer/ finds its way through,
> but the path  /localhost/mobilizer/mobilizer doesn't. Is that correct?
What
> is the path starting with /localhost, is this really your intention?

There shouldn't be any path starting with /localhost. I'm visiting the
URL

http://localhost/mobilizer/mobilizer

but the localhost part is the servername, not the path.

This appears to be consistent with the log I get when I use the name of
the computer rather than localhost, eg:

[Tue Sep 23 10:40:11 2003]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c (351)]: Into
jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker
[Tue Sep 23 10:40:11 2003]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c (368)]: Attempting to
map URI '/treebeard/mobilizer/mobilizer/'
[Tue Sep 23 10:40:11 2003]  [jk_uri_worker_map.c (456)]:
jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match

My guess is that it's something IIS is doing for the sake of virtual
hosting, but I wouldn't like to say for sure.

The /mobilizer/mobilizer path is the correct one - but I don't know why
it's then not getting any further than it is doing.

Jon