From: Pauline Lo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thu, February 15, 2001 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to make Tomcat as NT Service

Hi everyone

I have told that this is an excellent way to get some help. Basically I have
a got very simple question. I have installed Release Build Tomcat v3.2.1. I
am able to get it up and running using the startup.bat in the bin directory.
Now what I would like to know is how I could make Tomcat as an NT Service. I
have got the 'jk_nt_service.exe' which I gather is used to create this NT
service, however, I have not managed to understand how I could do this.

I would appreciate if someone could help with this with a step-by-step
method.

Many thanks in advanced
Pauline