Hi Dave,

Do NOT use the default Apache that comes with RH9 ! According to some reports, there are some serious bugs inside it. I'm using RH9, but my Apache comes from Falsehope.com (http://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/apache2/). It takes a bit of tweaking, but you can get the Falsehope rpm to play nice with Tomcat.

Regards,
pascal chong

Dave Thomas wrote:

We have an application that we have been suing Apache 1.3 with Tomcat
3.3 with for a while and I would like to test out using our app with
Tomcat 4 and RedHats default install of Apache 2. I have found a few
'how tos' on the subject but they all seem to be a bit dated and do not
apply to the current release of Tomcat and mod_jk2. Can anyone suggest
any docs or offer any info on this subject?

Also, how if the performance for Tomcat 4 vs Tomcat 3?

Thanks for any info,
Dave Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]