-----Mensagem original-----
De: Adam Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2003 10:42
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: Re: AW: Urgent help, please!Best practices using Connection
Pool

I think he must be having problems with his email because he send more
or less the same msg 12 hours ago but didn't respond to any of the replies.

On 10/09/2003 03:27 PM Nitschke Michael wrote:
> I could remember that there was a mail today that answered your question.
> The pool provides an wrapper for the connection object that you receive,
this means you call getConnection and you do not get the real connection
instead you recive an object implementing the Connection functionality with
an altered "close()" method, which does not close/release the connection,
but returns the connection to the pool.