1 Understood, it was just to get some ballpark indication

2 Surely then the new session would be balanced to the faster machine,
and I would see more activity on them.

3 That would explain everything :(

Would a move to mod_jk2 be of any use, or should I get someone to put
their hand in their pocket and upgrade the other two boxes

Thanks for the reply.

Lee