I think the error is pretty clear that you have a typo. pramValues should be paramValues

-Tim

Mufaddal Khumri wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody know why I would get the following exception:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /MyJsp.jsp(103,2) Attribute pramValues invalid according to the specified TLD
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand ler.java:94)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java :428)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java :186)

MyJsp.jsp has the following tag library:

<%
Vector vPName = new Vector();
Vector vPValue = new Vector();
vPName.addElement("selection");
vPValue.addElement(selection);
%>

<cw:nextPrevLink listSize='<%=maxLength%>'
offset='<%=offset%>'
displaySize='<%=Constants.USER_LIST_DISPLAY_SIZE%>'
link='/myOther.jsp'
paramNames='<%=vPName%>'
pramValues='<%=vPValue%>'/>

The tag entry in my .tld file is as below:

<tag>
<name>nextPrevLink</name>
<tag-class>com.cw.NextPrevLink</tag-class>
<description>Displays the next and previous link for any list</description>
<attribute>
<name>listSize</name>
<required>true</required>
<rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>