I upgraded to the nightly build, which is past 1.5 now. I was debugging the HTTP logging for the bugzilla bug I raised.

On 10/23/2003 02:26 PM Jeff Jackson wrote:
What version of Mozilla are you running, and on what system? Turns out that Mozilla 1.2.1 on my Linux box is able to use SSL. It also does form-based authentication without any trouble.

Jeff

Adam Hardy wrote:>

Jeff,
I get strange behaviour with Moz & tomcat5 SSL but not what you're describing. To do with the form-based authentication.

Adam