Hi,

Apache 2.0.47 will work with mod_jk2 connector.
I have it working on my machine.

In apache httpd.conf

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.dll (I named it mod_jk2.dll)

workers2.properties file in your apache2/conf/ directory

#For the first tomcat listening on port 8009

First instance of Web Services listening on port 9000

[channel.socket:machine1:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
debug=20
tomcatId=tomcat1

#Load Balancing Tomcat on port 9000
lb_factor=20

#Second tomcat on machine 2 port 9300

#[channel.socket:machine2:8009]
#info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
debug=20
#tomcatId=tomcat2

#Load Balancing tomcat port 9300
lb_factor=10

[status:]
info=Status worker,displays run time informations

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Displaystatusinformationandcheckstheconfigfileforchanges.
group=status:

[uri:/examples/*]
info=Examplewebappinthedefaultcontext.
context=/examples
debug=20

#Configure the shared memory file
[shm]
file=C:/apache/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576
debug=0

#End of Workers2.properties.

In server.xml

<!--
 Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009
-->

<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector" port="8009"
minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000" useURIValidationHack="false"
protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler" />

<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0" jvmRoute="tomcat1">

This is all you need to configure

Asif