Jean-Max,

I was wrong assuming that one needs a mod_jk2 needs to bear the exactly same version number as the Apache2. I didn't even give it a try, because I read it at several places in the apache docs. I got mod_jk2 running now, with kind assistance of Asif Chowdhary, as you probably hab been able to read in the list.

I installed the mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll in apache/modules. Here is what I put into the diffrent config files:

httpd.conf: just one single row like this:
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll

Then I added a worker2.properties in Apache/conf/ like this:

[logger]
level=DEBUG
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/logs/jk2.log
[config]
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0
# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576
debug=0
#disabled=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8010]
port=8010
host=127.0.0.1
debug=0

# Example socket channel, explicitly set port and host.
# [channel.socket:localhost:8009]
# port=8009
# host=127.0.0.1
# Example UNIX domain socket
# [channel.un:/usr/local/tomcat/work/jk2.socket]
# tomcatId=localhost:8009
# debug=0
# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8010]
#channel=channel.un:/usr/local/pds/tomcat/work/jk2.socket
# To use the TCP/IP socket instead, just comment out the above
# line, and uncomment the one below
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8010

# define the worker
# Announce a "status" worker
# Uri mapping

[uri:/examples/*] worker=ajp13:localhost:8010

[uri:/javaroom/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8010

[status:status]

[status:]
info=Status worker,displays run time informations

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
worker=status:status

[uri:/status/*]
worker=status:status

#---- end of workers2.properties----------------

Finally, I configured this Connector in the Tomcat server.xml:
-------------------
       port="8010"
       minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="250"
       acceptCount="10" debug="0"
       protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler" />
--------------------

I hope this helps you get it running.

Regards,
-Florian

Jean-Max Estay wrote:

Florian,

What a good news ! And where did you find this specif. ?

Many many .... many thanks

And much more thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://www.ima.uco.fr/personnes/estay
Institut de Mathematiques Appliquees