So, is there a way I could do application context replication?

Karthik Duddala
Developer - Web Team
Commerce Technologies
Ph. 518-886-0700 x. 3881

             "Mike Curwen"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "'Tomcat Users List'"
             10/29/2003 02:59          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: Session vs. Application
               "Tomcat Users           Replication
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

Looking at the bottom of this page:
http://www.javagroups.com/javagroupsnew/docs/success.html

I'd say Filip liked it for Session replication.