Can someone solve my problem , it is a bit urgent
 Thankx
Van

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Vaneet Sharma
        Sent: Tue 18/11/2003 16:48
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration .. please see Attachments

        The error is same.
          After making changes, i went on to Tomcat manager interface and reloaded the
context. (I think that restarts the server, am i right ?)

        Tomcat is finding the Registration.html but not the classes .
         It is giving 404 error.

          There aer three or four SERVER.XML Files.
         Which file to change,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know..
         No documentation avaliable
                              Vaneet