Please see attachments

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Vaneet Sharma
        Sent: Tue 18/11/2003 17:22
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration ..

        No, we are not using Tomcat as a webserver
         It is running as a service
         liek

        195. . .  :8080/html/Regisrtation.html
         In html page, i have put action to "../servlet/Hello"

         And after pressing submit , it is not picking up the servle. Is it anything
to do with server.xml
         Can anyone explain me Why there are three server.xml files in CONF

         Thankx
        Vaneet