Hi all,

I have developed a small app with jawin (a java2COM bridge). I have used
eclipse as a development tool and I referenced the jawin libraries and all
works ok.

the problem is when i deploy the app to Tomcat 4 and try to use a jsp to
invoke my classes, I get an error that I can't solve.  I think is a problem
of ubication of JAWIN libraries because when I try to get other class that
does not use JAWIN, all works perfectly. I simplified the JSP in order to
detect the error and I let it to invoke a simple constructor but goes on
crashing!

I tried to put jawin.dll and jawin.jar in the same directory that the class,
in the app lib directory, in the common/lib directory of tomcat, in
system32, in lib of the JRE, in bin of the JRE..... it's useless, I don't
know how to solve the error.....

The JSP is just as this.....

*********
<%@ page import="es.tid.coche.correo.GestorCorreo" %>

 <%
  GestorCorreo gestor = new GestorCorreo();
%>

<head>
</head>

<h1>MAIL APPLICATION</h1>

*********

As you can see I only invoke the constructor but it crashes.
I have emptied the constructor method and works pretty fine (doing
nothing...obviously)
but when i make a call to an object of the library it crashes.
This does not happen when i use eclipse...

import com.develop.jawin.*;
import com.develop.jawin.win32.*;
import java.util.Vector;
import es.tid.coche.beans.CorreoBean;

the error I get in Internet Explorer is this:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com/develop/jawin/DispatchPtr (Illegal
Class name "jawin folder/develop/jawin/DispatchPtr")
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
48)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:289)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
        at
FilterChain.java:247)
        at
ain.java:193)
        at
va:260)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
        at
va:191)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

DispatchPtr is a java class of the library that I use...
any ideas?

David Sierra Fernández
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]