No more root causes on the exception?  Any errors that point to a line
of the JSP code, or any other causes?

There is not enough detail here to figure out what is going wrong,
unless somebody out there happens to have Remedy MidTier installed.  (We
actually might, I'll call our Remedy team and see).

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/25/03 3:21:46 PM >>>
Here's hoping someone out there has tried to install the Remedy
MidTier
5.1.2 with Tomcat 4.1.29.

I cant get it to work. :-)

I have Tomcat working no problem - running examples and other
servlets.
I have Apache working into Tomcat using JK no problem running servlets
and
static.
Remedy MidTier doesn't want to play when running config.jsp from Tomcat
get :-

javax.servlet.ServletException
        at
l.java:536)
        at org.apache.jsp.config_jsp._jspService(config_jsp.java:357)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Simon

Simon Taylor
Managed Services Technology Consultant
Nortel Networks
p -  01279 404289 (ESN 742 4289)
m - 07740 533743 (ESN 748 3743)
e -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I code therefore I am"

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com