Google for Wiki. Most of the links are great and you'll learn more about Wiki than you wish to know.

The best page about Wikis is this one: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

-Tim

Adam Hardy wrote:
On 12/02/2003 07:55 AM Nikola Milutinovic wrote:

Mark Eggers wrote:

I have put some of my documentation on the Tomcat Wiki
at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TomcatWeb

These are sort of bare-bones documents about some ways
to connect Tomcat/Apache on Linux, Tomcat/Apache on
Windows/2000, and Tomcat/IIS 5 on Windows/2000.

How does one contribute? I know Wiki is supposed to be free for everyone to edit, but I've never done it. Any quick pointers, links,...?

I have managed to setup mod_jk2 over UNIX socket.

Check out http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheWiki

Adam

PS perhaps you should stick this link somewhere central in wiki as well.