Mark,

Thank you for this. With a just a little jiggery-pokery I was able to get Tomcat5 and IIS5 working together in minutes after many frustrating hours.

Thanks again.
Cliff

At 13:37 01/12/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Folks,

I have put some of my documentation on the Tomcat Wiki
at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TomcatWeb

These are sort of bare-bones documents about some ways
to connect Tomcat/Apache on Linux, Tomcat/Apache on
Windows/2000, and Tomcat/IIS 5 on Windows/2000.

Hopefully this will be of some use.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .