I'm almost sure that in Tomcat_Home/conf/tomcat4.conf  there should be an entry for
that.  Well I'm talking about Linux, actually, but the setup should be similar for
Windows...

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Lubovitch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 12:14 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: tomcat question

im not sure im sending my question to the right mailing list,  but here we go.

i have tomcat 4.1.29 installed on window 2000 and im running it as service, the
question is how do i change the classpath of the tomcat?

i change setclasspath file but it didnt help

thank you in advance.

         mobile mapping application

Guy Lubovitch
Project Manager         Telmap