Are there certain classpath configurations that I may need to make??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat Question

Hello Anthony,

FYI, Well I am trying to run servlet/beans with tomcat and place new class
files
at the specific classpath its working fine for me...
I neednot restart the tomcat everytime.I am using tomcat 4.0.3.
I haven't changed anything in the configuration files...

--------

Nishant Awasthi
Corporate Systems Development
Progressive Insurance

                    Anthony

                    Diodato              To:     'Tomcat Users List'

                    <adiodato@p21        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    .com>                cc:     (bcc: Nishant Awasthi)

                    07/23/2002

                    10:37 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Servlets and Beans...

If I change the code for one of my servlets, I need to re-start Tomcat for
the changes to take affect.
has anyone run into this problem before...