Hi, this is basically a repost, since I still can't get this working.
I have upgraded my Linux box to j2sdk1.4.1_04 from jdk1.3.1_04.  I have
fixed the Java_Home variable in /tomcat4/conf/tomcat4.conf file to use the
new one.  Now, when I run my java applications usually catalina.out gets
populated with errors and messages.  My catalina.out is completely empty!
What happened?  Its something with java upgrade but I don't know what it is.
Does Tomcat use some other file now?
I'd appreciate any ideas.
Thanks in advance.
N.K.