From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 3:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Where does Tomcat puts it's log?

Howdy,
Tomcat doesn't use any other file unless you changed its configuration.
I'm sure people read your original post: no one cared enough or knew
enough to help.

For starters, what happens if you do a new tomcat installation, not from
an RPM, into a clean new location, and tell it to use your new JDK?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.