Does the manager report that the context is loaded?

-----Original Message-----
From: Damien Pacaud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:46 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: connection refused, localhost not found

i disagree with you, since the root context works fine....
he's got a server up and running listenning on port 8080 but his app does
create an error/interaction with it (hope i got this correct for the
original email)

Unfortunately i haven't got a clue what is wrong....Does your app handle
some network code that could cause it to crash when loaded via te url :
http://localhost:8080/myapp/ ?