From: "Patrick Ale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:41 AM
Subject: RE: connection refused, localhost not found

Well,

I got this problem with MLDonkey (not really java, I know but hey.. :P)

This simply means your program crashes on startup and that nothing listens
on port 8080.

Now.. dunno what browser you use but I had this with Mozilla.
I tried to connect to http://localhost:4080/ it didnt find anything on that
port so it
went on with resolving random/known by mozilla things, till it found
localhost.net.au which
actually is an existing page.

Motto of this story is: your app is not running or not on port 8080 :-)

Patrick Ale
System administrator Freeler B.V

"Muda o mundo, começe com você mesmo"