Tomcat List,
                I currently have the following setup:

Apache 2.0.48 + SSL (OpenSSL 0.9.7c)
Tomcat 5.0.16
mod_jk 1.2

                I can successfully access any page served by Apache over
https but if I try to connect to Tomcat over SSL, it doesn't work.  Now,
I've read the docs located at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

and it mentions two that if Tomcat is the standalone server, it could
have SSL configured by un-commenting the "SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector" but if
you are using Tomcat as a JSP/Servlet Container behind another server,
you should "configure the primary web server to handle the SSL
connections from users."  How would one do this?  If I go to:

https://localhost <https://localhost/>

everything works fine but if I go to:

https://localhost/manager

I get the "500 Internal Server Error" error from Apache.  What must I do
to get Tomcat's connections from Apache to be SSL encrypted?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCSA
IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.
Phone:  (970) 535-4795
Metro:  (303) 926-0559