have you tried with classes111.jar instead?

cheers,

ralf

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jonathan Drnek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 16:59
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: RE: Tomcat 5 and oracle

I'm not sure how that got removed, but I put it back in and it did not
help.

I can do the following:

DriverManager.registerDriver(new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver());
Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@holl302h:1521:ORDT","ordl
ine","junk");

So I assume that I have the right oracle drivers etc, I just don't have
JNDI or dbcp setup right.

Thanks for the suggestion