From: Luc Foisy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Uninstalling Tomcat

could use find / -name "tomcat*"

that will show where tomcat has been installed (including the one you know about and
the one you don't)

if you want to see if it was installed with an rpm from there you could use

rpm -qf /[path to unknown tomcat install]/[some file in that tomcat install]

If no results are returned, then an rpm wasn't used. You could probably just rm that
whole directory then (if some kind of runtime boot was used, gonna have to search for
that, you'll probably see it if you restart :)