From: Luc Foisy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:39 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Uninstalling Tomcat

Check to see if you have a runtime call for that tomcat instance.
Make sure it works from the command line first.
Make sure all environment variables needed have been set.
Check the tomcat logs.

Does this particular tomcat install automatically create something in the runtime area
(/etc/rc.d/init.d/ and such places)
If not you'll have to write your own.