1.      I am starting Tomcat version 3.2.2 as user A (not root) on a Solaris
8 system.
2.      I exit the console screen from where I started tomcat and everything
is still fine.
3.      Once I logout the user (From the CDE environment), tomcat is killed.

Is there a workaround to start tomcat (and keep it alive) without keeping
the user session still open in the CDE environment?

Thanx.

André Ferreira

Note:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby
notified that any review, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original. Siemens
Limited and/or its subsidiaries accepts no liability of whatever nature for
any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from
access to this message and any files or links that are attached hereto.