William,

I trying to compile the mod_jdk from the source version
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2 but everytime an error happens.

Please provide more information. The error message itself, perhaps.

Does anybody know a place where I can get a binary for linux, to connect
my apache 2.0.48 and Tomcat 5.0.16 ?

This does not exist. Binary versions are not available from Jakarta for Linux. It's because you need to compile it against your own apache version and libc version. Sure, you *can* get one from someone else, but it shouldn't be a big deal to compile it.

Or maybe send-me the module by e-mail....

That's a dangerous request. Someone could send you a trojan...

I using Fedora Core box and J2sdk 1.4.2

If this is impossible, maybe someone just has passed for the same
troubles ?I have now, and help me with something.

Check the archives for your specific error message. We've beat this to death like a million times on this list. If your error mesage is not found, just followup your own post with the error and we'll see what we can do.

Since you're using Fedora, it's very possible that you are missing some required library. Fedora isn't exactly ready for prime time. :)

-chris