Ok, IÄl try to give some more details...

I use the jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src and try this:
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \
--with-apache2=/usr/local/apache2\
--with-apach2-include=/usr/local/apache2/include\
--with-apache2-lib=/usr/local/apache2/lib \

then in the end of configure process, I received a message:
no apxs given
building connector for "apche-2.0"
configure: error: can't locate /usr/local/apache2

I try to put the slash in the end of the path, but the same error
ocourred and try just ./configure too, but then I receive a message: no
Webserver Found ....
I forgot to say thatI compiled apache2 from the source....

Thank's for the help, anyway...