I've had good luck with AssortedInternet.
They provide both MySql and Postgresql.
Just recently, they've upgraded Tomcat service to give each user their own
Tomcat instance with complete access to the files in the config dir.
They don't have phone support but they do get back to you pretty quickly via
email support.

On Monday 05 January 2004 10:01 am, Riaan Oberholzer wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good Tomcat hosting service?
> Preferably in Europe, but if the service/price is
> good, I might go for a USA based one as well.
>
> Tomcat 4.1.x and MySQL 4.0.x must be provided. And I
> preferably want multiple databases and be able to run
> a number of web-apps.
>
> I've tried google searches, but its just impossible to
> make a choice, so I'd like to hear from people here
> who have actual experience.
>
> Thanks.

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.