From: Riaan Oberholzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 4:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Good Tomcat hosting service?

Can anyone recommend a good Tomcat hosting service?
Preferably in Europe, but if the service/price is
good, I might go for a USA based one as well.

Tomcat 4.1.x and MySQL 4.0.x must be provided. And I
preferably want multiple databases and be able to run
a number of web-apps.

I've tried google searches, but its just impossible to
make a choice, so I'd like to hear from people here
who have actual experience.

Thanks.