Annimadary,

Please stop using the 'technolog.ca' domain name in your email address.
There are other avenues to pursue if you wish to maintain anonymity --
using another organization's domain name should not be one of them.

As to your problem (although I don't run Windows), could the problem be
related to the direction of your slashes (i.e., '/' is being used rather
than '\')?

(Sorry to pollute this list but the poster is not reachable any other
way)

Thanks,
Gil