From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: looking for a progamer
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:35:35 -0500

FRANCOIS Dufour wrote:

near off mtl for a couple hour off work ill pay 40$ an hour

..and I was under the impression my english was bad ;-)

mtl = Montreal and you are probably looking for a JSP/Servlet expert, not a Tomcat programmer.

Va voir sur Jobboom ou Monster.ca/fr et rediges ton message en francais :-)

-- Jeanfrancois

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crazy-wilys webmaster