[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm trying to connect Apache to Tomcat using mod_jk.

When I start Apache, I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 4 of C:/jakarta-tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf:
LoadModule takes two arguments, a module name and the name of a shared
object file to load it from

Here's what written in line 4 of the mod_jk.conf:
LoadModule jk_module C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/modules/mod_jk.dll

As far as Apache is concerned, there are 4 arguments - notice the " " in the module path :-)

Use quotation marks:

LoadModule jk_module "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/modules/mod_jk.dll"

Nix.