How can I configure Tomcat 5.0.16 to reconnect to a Microsot SQL Server
after a server restart?  I have configured Tomcat to use JNDI
datasources (through <Resource> and <ResourceParam> elements within
<GlobalNamingResources>).  I presume that at startup, Tomcat connects to
the server and creates a pool of connections for later use.  However,
when we restart our server, Tomcat loses its connection(s) and does not
re-establish these connections.

Any ideas?

Derek