Hi!

I don't know MSSQL in particular, but in princible it should be as simple as adding ?autoreconnect=true to the driver URL.

Phil

Derek Mahar wrote:
How can I configure Tomcat 5.0.16 to reconnect to a Microsot SQL Server
after a server restart?  I have configured Tomcat to use JNDI
datasources (through <Resource> and <ResourceParam> elements within
<GlobalNamingResources>).  I presume that at startup, Tomcat connects to
the server and creates a pool of connections for later use.  However,
when we restart our server, Tomcat loses its connection(s) and does not
re-establish these connections.

-- And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode. (Book of create(2), line 255)