Hi All,

I have looked in all the online FAQ's, mailing lists, etc... and have not
been able to find the solution to the following question. When I start up
tomcat, I get a series of failures from a few java classes because its
trying to generate configuration files for apache, netscape, etc... I am
simply using this standalone on a development machine and would like to
disable this feature because I do not need those configuration files. Does
anyone know of a way to do this? I appreciate your help.

Aaron