From: George Shafik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 18 January 2004 12:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Redhat9 / mod_jk2 builds from source

Hi Mark, Oscar

Sorry I now realise you want the ssl feature in apache 2 build.

try the following

./configure --with-ssl=shared --enable-modules=all --enable-shared=max

remember I'm running things on Linux 9 by default OpenSSH running as a
daemon

But I'm having problems with getting httpd.conf ssl.conf files right -
can you e-mail any that work

Cheers,
George