Hi,

I've read a lot of "tomcat and apache+mod_jk" howto's and threads, but so
far found nothing which would help me to find a solution to my problem.

All solutions I've seen include apache, handling static pages and usual
apache stuff + machine with tomcat, handling JSP's and servlets. Is it
possible to store JSP's on the server where apache is running? It's just
a matter of convenience - it would be nice to upload the whole site with
JSPs and have it running without remembering that you should upload all
JSPs to some special place on a second server. Am I dreaming? :-) Is it
possible at all? Thanks.

--
  May the bluebird of happiness twiddle your bits.