From: Karl Martino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Basic Question

We have been running Tomcat, with Apache as it's web
server, in production mode now for almost a year.
Over 20 million hits monthly from 7 tomcat servers and
6 apache servers, serving over 15 newspapers,
including the Philadelphia Inquirer.

We may just be the biggest Tomcat users out here :)
It works.  It's good.  We've been happy.

BTW - I'm the lead programmer of KnightRidder.com's
Cofax project.  java.sun.com recently wrote an article
about us.

We faced very tough money constraints and fought for
the project.  Tomcat was a huge part in it's success.

-Karl

--- "Ansgar W. Konermann"